Tunbridge Library Trustees Meeting
Attendees: Anne Mallory, Anne Linehan, Theresa FitzGerald, Anita Abbott, Jean Wolfe, Ben Wolfe
DRAFT to be approved at next meeting.
Community Input :
- Holes in pavement at the road edge of walkway / drain grate
- Draft minutes from 4/12 meeting were read aloud and approved
- Review monthly and year-to-date balances
- Suggestion to add additional column on spread sheet for new year budget ( ie. 2017-2018 )
- Discussed increasing hours due to cleaning of community room with increased use
- Cleaning assistance in basement should be on library payroll
- Story hour (s) attempting to cover the span of ages from very young to young adolescent
- New volunteer
- Still need information for thank-you note for the new bequest in their will.
- Discussion about new tree planting placement and species best for location
- Building maintenance : hot water & furnace
- Mesh network for improved WiFi in building - has been ordered
Community room use & need for increase cleaning hours
- Anita : Scheduled elect board meeting May 23rd re: furnace , sidewalk repair
- Theresa contact Carrie & Sarah re fiber group for Art Space
- Publicize one click ?
Next Trustee meeting date: June 12th - Monday.
Time Sheets to be signed by: Friday May 19th & May 31st