Tunbridge Library Trustees Meeting
Attendees: Anne Mallory, Anne Linehan, Theresa FitzGerald, Anita Abbott, Jean Wolfe, Ben Wolfe
Community Input :
- Holes in pavement at the road edge of walkway / drain grate
- Draft minutes from 4/12 meeting were read aloud and approved
- Review monthly and year-to-date balances
- Suggestion to add additional column on spread sheet for new year budget (ie. 2017-2018)
- Discussed increasing hours due to cleaning of community room with increased use
- Cleaning assistance in basement should be on library payroll
- Story hour(s) attempting to cover the span of ages from very young to young adolescent
- New volunteer
- Still need information for thank-you note for the new bequest in their will.
- Discussion about new tree planting placement and species best for location.
- Building maintenance: hot water & furnace.
- Mesh network for improved WiFi in building has been ordered
Community room use & need for increase cleaning hours.
- Anita: Scheduled elect board meeting May 23rd re: furnace, sidewalk repair
- Theresa: contact Carrie & Sarah re: fiber group for Art Space
- Jean and Ben will work on publicizing the One Click service for e-books and audiobooks.
Next Trustee meeting date: June 12th - Monday.
Time Sheets to be signed by: Friday May 19th & May 31st