Theresa Fitzgerald, Anne Mallary, Anne Linnehan, Sarah Tischer Scully, Jean Wolfe, Ben Wolfe
Theresa and Jean said Library picnic went well. Approximately 50 people in attendance.
Minutes from August 14 meeting approved.
Anne didn’t have new information but will give us an updated report next meeting. Thank-you note to special donor has been sent.
Jean would like to have areception event for the Jeffrey Lent book release, possibly as a part of a writer’s or author’s series, and including a children’s event also.
Sunday, September 24th from 2:00 — 4:00 pm is the next Artspace reception.
Jean and Theresa discussed having the Select Board pay for the removal of the large tree - Theresa said she would follow up with that.
Kay Jorgensen has been helpful in sorting book donations for the library and the book sale.
New ILL system with the courier is causing some technical difficulties - Ben is working with other libraries to find better solutions.
- Professional printing of thank you notes
Sarah got quotes for 500 printed notes and envelopes:
Spaulding Press, Bethel, $99
Capital Copy, Montpelier $110
Trustees voted to go ahead and order from Spaulding. Sarah will coordinate the order and pick it up.
- Side walk paving, update on the heating, Select Board meeting 9/12 @ 6:00 pm
Theresa will give the Select Board an update on these items and on the tree.
- Standing order authorizing payroll
Anne Mallary made a motion that we sign 3 time sheets and approve them retroactively. Voted and approved with 4 votes. Library staff will now be responsible for turning in their time sheets to the town treasurer by her deadlines to get paid.
- Trustees will send a thank-you to the person who removed walkway. Theresa will coordinate a “gift certificate” for books.
- We reviewed the new Tunbridge Library ornaments. Jean will order 25 for thank-you gifts and further fundraising, as well as the supply of covered bridge keychains, also to be sold as fundraising gifts.
October 16, 6:30 pm